San Mateo Private Duty Nursing
Agility Health provides San Mateo private duty nursing services to customers throughout the Bay area. Our personalized approach to client care is second-to-none. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Private Duty Nursing
When it comes to caring for the health of a loved one, the priority is always providing quality care in the most comfortable atmosphere possible. More and more people are turning towards professional care that is customized to the healthcare needs of their loved ones. One such popular option is a private duty nurse.
What Is A Private Duty Nurse
Private duty nurses are registered, professional nurses who typically provide one-on-one care to clients at the location of their choosing such as their homes, an institution, a nursing home, or a hospital. These nurses are well-equipped to provide focused, primary nursing care and implement healthcare plans that are specially customized to the treatment needs of their clients.
San Mateo Private Duty Nursing Services
San Mateo private duty nursing involves the provision of hourly, skilled nursing care wherever required. It needs to be prescribed by a doctor and can be offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Private duty nursing services include the following:
- General health assessment and care coordination
- Vital sign checking
- Administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the doctor
- Diet management and supervision
- Changing of dressings and bandages as prescribed
- Assisting in self-care of patients such as bathing, grooming, and dental care
- Documentation of patient’s health and reporting any significant changes to the doctor and family members
- Application of emergency treatment procedures in case of a medical emergency
- Maintenance of the well-being and health of the patient
- Providing core training to family members and keeping them updated on patient’s health
Why Choose Private Nursing Care Services
There are several reasons that make private nursing an attractive option for managing the healthcare needs of your loved one:
- Private nurses will offer their services at whatever location the patient needs it in. So, for those who prefer the comfort of their own home and need professional care, private nursing is an ideal option.
- Private duty nursing offers specialized care for a broad range of health issues. Whether it is transitioning to home-care, recovering from injury, rehabilitation, management of health issues such as dementia, or a need for additional home care, a private duty nurse is more than capable of handling them well.
- Private duty nursing is considered by some to be the most premium care service in the market. But, for the level of specialized care it provides, it is definitely one of the more economical options, especially when compared with nursing homes or private hospitals.
- Private duty nurses have one-on-one interactions with their clients. This allows them to develop very specific healthcare plans for their clients and allows them to establish a rapport with their patients, which can help them cope with issues such as depression and loneliness much more effectively.
Why The Elderly Are Turning To Private Duty Nursing Services
When it comes to the care of the elderly, private duty nursing has particularly become a very popular option. There are many reasons for it. As anyone with an aging relative will attest to, the elderly tend to prefer familiar environments and routines, which is why they tend to want to stay in their homes for as long as possible. Private nursing offers the care they need right where they want it and this makes it very appealing to them.
What’s more, older people tend to prefer the more customized, one-on-one attention that a private nurse provides as opposed to other aged care options. And, finally, it is a specialized care option that is typically lighter on the budget than a quality nursing home and for most aging individuals, the cost is an important factor.
Why Choose Agility Health
If you are looking to hire a private duty nurse for the care of your loved one, there are two ways to go: You can choose to hire a freelance private duty nurse yourself or you can hire through a home care agency.
Choosing to hire a nurse yourself means you will need to do all the research, interviews, and vetting of every candidate by yourself. And, not being an expert in healthcare, you might still not know the right criteria to make the best decision. This is why choosing an agency like Agility Health to provide you with a nurse is the better option.
In the market of home healthcare, you will find none as competent and well-resourced as Agility Health. We carry out a thorough vetting and screening process before hiring the best private duty nurses in the market. All our nurses are experienced professionals with numerous certifications to their name.
When the time comes to choose a nurse for a job, we assess the needs of the patient and work to identify the most qualified and compatible nurse for the job. With us, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of hiring the best candidate for the job. What’s more, you can rest assured knowing that you will be getting the best at the most competitive rates in the market. So, if you are anywhere in the Bay Area and need San Mateo private duty nursing services, call us today and we will be more than happy to help you anyway we can.
We approach every patient with the compassion and consideration they deserve.
Respect builds the trust that is essential when providing quality in-home care.
We operate with honesty and integrity, guaranteeing our patients will receive the highest quality care possible.
Meet Our Caregiving Team
We love what we do and that shines through in the quality of our care. Our dedicated team of nurses, caregivers, and administrators are all based in the Bay area and possess extensive medical backgrounds and certifications. With Agility Healthy, our patients are always in steady, reliable hands.
Reviews Of Our Home Care Services
Our Caregivers Are Here to Help. Reach Out Today.
Contact us today for more information and a free consultation.