San Mateo Home Care Services
There comes a time in life when a loved one needs additional, special care. It could be because they are aging or it could be because an injury or illness has rendered them vulnerable and needing extra care. Whatever the case may be, it is not easy to be able to personally provide that care by yourself. In such cases, looking for professional San Mateo home care services is one of the best solutions.
Leaving your loved one in the care of a professional attendant can grant you peace of mind and satisfaction that they are being looked after and cared for.
When it comes to providing professional care, home care is one of the most popular options. Home care is supportive or specialist care, provided by a professional caregiver to the patient at their place of residence. It is easy to understand why in-home care is the preferred care service of many. Whether it is the elderly or the injured/ill individuals, everyone prefers the familiar, comfortable environment of their own home.
In home care service providers have now expanded their range of services to include the provision of a wide variety of care services to clients within the comfort of their own homes. In-home care is typically less expensive than choosing a residential care facility, allows for a more personalized connection between the patient and the caregiver, and facilitates the development of more customized plans of treatment.
Our San Mateo Home Care Services
If you are anywhere in the San Mateo area and are looking for professional in-home care services, then do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a wide range of at-home care services, which means you are more likely to find your preferred care option with us. Our home care services include the following:
- In-Home Care: Our in-home care services include services to support or improve the quality of life of our patients. Whether the need is temporary or permanent or for the young or elderly, we offer a range of support services. Our senior in-home care service includes helping with daily routines and activities, light housekeeping, physical therapies, and intravenous treatments. We also offer personal care services to those struggling with injury, illness, or disability on a permanent basis. It includes medication management, exercise routines, running of errands, etc. Finally, we also provide transitional in-home care services, aimed at helping those transitioning back to normal life after an illness or injury. This service includes working with the doctors and nurses to ensure proper care is offered to individuals as they transition from hospital to home life.
- Skilled Nursing Care: Our professionally qualified and experienced nurses are available full-time or on an hourly basis, depending on the need of the patient. Our skilled nursing care offers a wide range of in-home medical care services including, but not limited to, surgical care, medication management, hospice nursing care, and 24-hour home nursing care. Our nurses make sure to work in coordination with the doctors to ensure that optimal medical care is provided.
- Rehabilitation Care Services: Recovering from a serious accident, surgery, or illness, often requires considerable rehabilitation care. Our rehab care comprises some of the best therapists who work to identify the best possible in-home care plan for you by taking your specific situation into account. Our extensive rehab care services include occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy.
- Social Services: When a patient is recovering from illness or injury, it is often overwhelming to figure out how to manage the process. Often, people are not aware of all the financial and care options available to them in their time of need. This is where social services come in. Our medical social care workers can inform you about all the communal and federal services you can benefit from. They will assess your situation, your needs, and do their best to find options that best alleviate your financial and emotional burdens.
Why Choose Us?
As you can see from above, we offer an enviable range of comprehensive San Mateo home care services to our clients. But that is not all. We are the best in the business for numerous reasons:
- Our staff, be they caregivers, nurses, therapists, or medical social workers, are all professionally qualified, certified, and experienced professionals committed to delivering the highest quality of service.
- Our patients are our top priority. Whatever type of care you need, we make sure to assess your situation and needs and offer you the most customized care plan.
- We recognize the overwhelming time our patients are going through and that is why our caregivers are committed to developing strong, supporting relationships with each of them so as to help them in their recovery and relieve them of some of their emotional stress.
- We have a plethora of positive customer reviews testifying to the quality and professionalism of all our home care services.
- We know finances can be a huge hurdle in seeking home care service. This is why we offer some of the most competitive rates in the San Mateo area.
We would love to talk to you more about your needs and the services we provide. Contact us, talk to one of our team members, satisfy your curiosity and doubts, and then hire us with all the confidence in the world that your loved one is being taken care of by the best in the business.
We service San Mateo and the surrounding communities.
We approach every patient with the compassion and consideration they deserve.
Respect builds the trust that is essential when providing quality in-home care.
We operate with honesty and integrity, guaranteeing our patients will receive the highest quality care possible.
Our Caregivers Are Here to Help. Reach Out Today.
Contact us today for more information and a free consultation.