San Carlos In-Home Care: Quality Care You Need Most
Agility Health provides quality San Carlos in home care throughout the Bay Area. Call today to learn more about our award winning in-home care services.
Very few things in life are more painful than watching a loved one struggle with health issues. Whether it is someone recovering, going through rehabilitation or someone whose health is gradually deteriorating over time, all we truly can do for them is make sure they get the best care possible.
In an ideal world, we would have the time, freedom, and skills to look after our loved ones ourselves, whatever their need. However, the reality is far different. No matter how much we want and wish, we cannot provide the level of skilled care often needed nor can we make ourselves completely available to that one person, ignoring all other responsibilities.
The good news is that today, there are several professional health care options available for you to choose from, helping you ensure that your loved one is well looked after even in your absence.
Professional Care Options
There are predominantly three health care options you can consider when looking for professional health care services for your loved one. We take a brief look at each of them.
A nursing home is a residential care facility offering private or shared rooms for accommodation. Nursing homes offer personal care, medication management, and skilled nursing for a limited range of medical conditions. Nursing homes are typically suited to those who are not mobile, need extensive medical care, or have severe cognitive impairments.
Assisted living is also residential care offering private or shared apartments with extensive common areas to its residents. Such facilities offer personal care, medication management, and comprehensive recreational activities. Assisted living is best for those who are mobile, are receptive to care, and are mainly in need of non-medical services.
In Home Care
In home care is care offered to clients within the comfort of their own homes. In-home care can provide personal care, medication management, and skilled nursing care. This is typically a one-on-one arrangement between the caregiver and patient, which allows for more personalized care to be provided.
Why Choose Us For San Carlos In-Home Care
While all three professional care options have their own set of advantages, in home care is fast-becoming the most popular care option among those who want their loved ones looked after. Various factors are the reason behind this:
- Allows For Aging In Place: Aging in place is when the patient is offered care within the comfort of their own living space. With more and more people wanting to retain their independence for as long as possible, aging in place is an increasingly tempting option. Furthermore, many aging relatives refuse care simply because they don’t want to part from their familiar surroundings. In-home care might just be what convinces them to accept the much needed assistance.
- Offers Personalized Care: Unlike residential institutions, which have multiple nurses and attendants on rotation who care for a few patients, in-home care allows one-on-one care between a home care professional and patient. This allows the home care professional to better understand the patient’s needs and develop a more customized care plan.
- Quality, Skilled Care On Offer: San Carlos in home care doesn’t just involve superficial services. Quality in-home care offers professional, skilled nursing care, allowing for the more impaired individuals to also consider this care option.
- Greater Flexibility: Sometimes, the care needed for a loved one is for a limited time in the day. In-home care tends to offer various packages ensuring you pay only for what you need.
- Broader Appeal: Institutions are typically considered to be for the elderly. However, in-home care is available to people of all ages and is seen as a viable option by most age groups when the need arises.
- Relatively Affordable: Cost-wise, in home care is more affordable than residential care options in most cases.
Why You Can Trust Us With Your Loved One's Care
We know the need to feel certain that your loved one is getting the best care possible. With our in home care, you can be certain of it. Here’s why:
- A professional staff you can trust: From our nurses to our caregivers and administrators, everyone is a highly-trained, certified professional, and all of them have gone through our rigorous screening process before being hired. This means that whomever you let into your loved one’s life and home, is reliable, qualified, and committed to the job.
- You are our priority: We won’t waste time telling you how we have helped others or how standard care plans can help you and your loved one. Instead, we focus on listening to what you need, what our patient needs, and what is expected of us. Based on your expectations and information, our caregivers devise a care plan exclusively designed to help your loved one.
- We focus on building a relationship of trust and respect: Our caregivers know that the care they provide is only as good as their understanding of their patient’s issues and needs. This is why they make every effort to build a relationship of mutual respect and trust. The more they understand their client, the more effectively they can help.
- Comprehensive care at affordable prices: We offer a broad range of professional care services including personal care, rehabilitation, and care management, which makes us an option not just for the elderly but for anyone in need of healthcare at home. And we offer our services at some of the most competitive rates in the market.
We know how major a decision can be to consider in home care for your loved one. We would love to help you with this traumatic time in your life so don’t hesitate to call or visit us. A friendly member of our staff will be happy to answer your questions and show you exactly why so many in the Bay Area have trusted us with their San Carlos in home care for their loved ones for years
We approach every patient with the compassion and consideration they deserve.
Respect builds the trust that is essential when providing quality in-home care.
We operate with honesty and integrity, guaranteeing our patients will receive the highest quality care possible.
Our Caregivers Are Here to Help. Reach Out Today.
Contact us today for more information and a free consultation.