Redwood City Private Duty Nursing
The team at Agility Health is committed to providing high-end Redwood City private duty nursing and elder care. We are dedicated in our personalized approach while meeting the highest standards of professionalism, performance, moral accountability & compassion.
Life sometimes throws us curve balls and we find ourselves in a situation where a loved one needs ongoing skilled medical care.
It isn’t easy to put the care of someone you love into the hands of a stranger, which is why you need to look into skilled, professional care that can give you peace of mind that your relative is in safe hands while you are not around.
This is where the experts at Agility Health can support you with luxury private duty nursing services and so much more.
What Is A Private Duty Nurse?
When you are looking for professional care for someone in the family, you will come across numerous options in the market.
One quality option is private duty nursing. Private duty nursing involves professional, skilled nursing care provided by registered, trained nurses.
Private nurses provide ongoing, one-on-one care for the patient within the comfort of their own home.
Private duty nursing is ideal for when skilled medical care is required on a continuous basis over a period of time and for when you want the care to be provided in a place of your choosing such as the home of the patient.
What Personal Needs Can A Private Duty Nurse Help With
Before choosing who to hire for the job, it is of the essence to know what kind of care you need for your loved one.
Private duty nurses are highly trained professionals. Typically a private nurse will have a Bachelor’s degree in nursing, followed up by the exam that earns them the registered nurse status.
Most private nurses will have some amount of bedside experience to show and may also have additional certifications they have chosen to do to add to their skills. This means you can feel a certain degree of security when hiring a private nurse… that they are skilled at their practice and will provide the utmost care for your loved one.
Here is a range of Concierge services our private nurses provide:
- Executing routine medication management such as blood pressure or sugar level checks
- Assessing changes in the medical condition of the patient
- Administering oral and IV medications
- Creating the appropriate treatment plan for the patient
- Designing a diet plan as per the needs of the patient
- Helping with daily personal care activities
- Attending doctor appointments with the patient
- Providing hospice care
- Ensuring comprehensive patient care documentation
While these are the broad category of services a Redwood City private duty nurse provides, this is by no means what it is limited to. There is a lot more private nurses offer including accompanying the patient to social gatherings when required.
So, if your loved one requires continuous skilled care along with assistance with daily personal care, then there is no better, more suited option than a private duty nurse.
Why Private Duty Nursing Is A Good Option
Whether you are looking for skilled care for your aging relative or for rehabilitation or post-surgery care for a young loved one in the family, there are several factors that make private nursing a good option for you:
- You are guaranteed skilled medical care, which you can’t get with other in-home care options.
- Alternative skilled care options include nursing homes or hospitals, which are significantly more expensive. Private duty nursing is most certainly the most economical skilled care in-home option in the market.
- A private duty nurse will provide one-on-one, customized care, developing a relationship with the patient as opposed to nursing homes where there is a rotating staff managing the health of a wide range of patients.
- A private duty nurse means you can have skilled care provided within the comfort of your own home.
Why Choose Us
If you are looking for a quality private duty nursing service, and are anywhere in the Bay Area, then we are the people to call. Here’s why:
- Our private duty nurses are some of the most qualified, experienced, and thoroughly vetted professionals in the industry. With us, you can rest assured that your loved one is in capable, competent hands.
- We offer a comprehensive range of services, which means we can help more than most other services can. Some of our nursing care services include, but are not limited to, post-surgical nursing, wound management care, hospice care, intravenous nursing care, and ostomy nursing care.
- We are flexible in the way we offer our care plan. So, whether you need full-time care or on an hourly basis, we have you covered.
- Our flexible care plan ensures that we offer our private nursing services at some of the most competitive prices in the market.
- Our glowing online customer reviews testify to the quality of service we offer and the high standard of professionalism we maintain.
- We offer next-level, customized care to our patients. With us, you can be certain that your loved one is being looked after exactly as per the needs of his individual situation.
Contact Us For Your Redwood City Private Duty Nursing Needs
For all these reasons, and more, Agility Health should be on the top of your list of businesses to contact when you go looking for quality private nursing care for your loved one.
We promise to deliver the highest level of professional, customized, nursing care to your loved one. With us, you know your loved one is in good, caring hands.
We approach every patient with the compassion and consideration they deserve.
Respect builds the trust that is essential when providing quality in-home care.
We operate with honesty and integrity, guaranteeing our patients will receive the highest quality care possible.
Our Caregivers Are Here to Help. Reach Out Today.
Contact us today for more information and a free consultation.